Nova Scotia Archives

Lunenburg by the Sea

St. John's Parish Hall

65 Cumberland Street. St. John's Parish Hall was originally built as the Lunenburg Township Court House in 1775. A new Court House was completed in 1893 and the original Court House was purchased by St. John's Parish in 1902.

Date: 1975

Photographer: Robert Campbell

Reference: Robert Campbell Nova Scotia Archives 1981-476 no. 6-33 / negative N-6-33

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2024, Province of Nova Scotia.