Nova Scotia Archives
The Nova Scotia Archives is part of the Nova Scotia Department of Communities, Culture, Tourism and Heritage.
As the documentary heritage institution for the province, the Nova Scotia Archives:
- serves as the permanent repository for the archival records of the government of Nova Scotia
- acquires and preserves provincially-significant archival records from the private sector
- delivers a range of professional, client-centred reference services
- develops and maintains the Nova Scotia Archives website (includes archival holdings catalogue, library catalogue and genealogy databases)
- provides strategic support and financial assistance to strengthen the provincial archival community
For more information about us see:
- Department of Communities, Culture, Tourism and Heritage
- Board of Advisors, Public Archives of Nova Scotia
- Public Archives Act
- Government Records Act
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/about-us/
Crown copyright © 2021, Province of Nova Scotia.