"Starting on a modest scale at the Carleton Hotel in 1925, with but four hours' broadcasting weekly, the business had expanded sufficiently by 1928 to warrant taking over the entire eighth floor of the Lord Nelson Hotel as a 500 watt radio station." [CHNS Halifax, N.S. The Centre of Nova Scotia's Radio Population, 1941; MG 1, vol. 2619A, #6A]
Reference: CHNS Radio Station Nova Scotia Archives 1992-396 no. 19
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/eastcoastport/archives/
Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.