Nova Scotia Archives

The Royal Engineers in Halifax

Sambro Island

Piers note: No. 183. Sambro Island, off Halifax Harbour: Fog-horn House, near the Lighthouse; differing from No. 182, only in the present view showing a soldier holding a measuring-rod against the building.

Date.: 1877

Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6966 (Piers 183)

Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/

Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.