Nova Scotia Archives

The Royal Engineers in Halifax

Sambro Island

Piers note: No. 185. Sambro Island off Halifax Harbour: Fog-horn House (another view of) with Lighthouse Keeper's House and Flagstaff to left. The Lighthouse itself is just out of view to left; 1877.

Date.: ca. 1877

Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6967 (Piers 185)

Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/

Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.