Piers note: No. 106. Wellington or "C" Magazine, upper side of Campbell Road: Construction of Addition to Original Magazine, showing wooden forms for laying the 2 Brick Arches and interior of substructure of "ironstone"; a bit of Original Magazine (No. 43) is seen to right top, and in left background is fence between Wellington Barracks and Naval Cemetery; 1873. Looking South-southeast from top of North corner of substructure.
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6980 (Piers 106)
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.