Nova Scotia Archives

The Royal Engineers in Halifax

Wellington ("C") Magazine, Halifax

Piers note: No. 105. Wellington or "C" Magazine, upper side of Campbell Road: Construction of Addition to Original Magazine showing wooden moulds ready for laying one of the 2 brick Arches; part of Original Magazine is seen to left; 1873. Looking West-northwest towards St. Mark's Church the roof of which is seen in distance; also roofs of houses on Russell Street.

Date.: 1873

Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6979 (Piers 105)

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2024, Province of Nova Scotia.