Piers note: No. 104. Wellington or "C" Magazine, upper side Campbell Road: Construction of Addition on northeastern (or lower) side of the Original Magazine seen in No. 43, and which is seen on the right in this view; 1873. Looking South-southeast, towards Naval Cemetery. This addition was also of ironstone masonry, with two arches, and when it was completed the combined structures with [were?] banked with earth.
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6978 (Piers 104) / negative N-5307
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.