Piers note: Residences of Military People, etc.: Double House, wood, 2½ storeys, no.106 (left) and no. 108 (right), west side, Tower Road, Halifax. No.106 was residence of Lt. Colonel Clement Collingwood, R.A., who came here about 1882. He, in winter uniform, and Mrs. Collingwood are seen on the steps. Charles E. Brown lived in no.108, and doubtless owned both houses. Looking West-northwest.
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 7036 (Piers )
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.