Piers note: Poor Asylum Fire, Demolition of Ruins: General View of Ruins of West Section, as in No. 7010 and No. 7011, but showing further demolition of north wall and of northwest tower, only the Southwest tower and bits of attached walls, and the North tower remaining; December 1884. Looking East-southeast towards South Street.
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 7012 (Piers )
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.