Piers note: Poor Asylum Fire, Demolition of Ruins: General View of Ruins of West Section, as in No. 7010, No. 7011, and No. 7012, but the north tower demolished, and only the southwest tower and bits of attached wall standing, the demolition being nearly completed; December 1884. Looking East-southeast towards South Street.
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 7013 (Piers )
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.