Nova Scotia Archives

The Royal Engineers in Halifax

Demolition of ruins of Poor Asylum fire, Halifax

Piers note: Poor Asylum Fire, Demolition of Ruins: General View of Ruins of West Section, showing North and West walls (three storeys) and the three towers (four storeys); December 1884. Looking East-southeast towards South Street.

Date.: 1884

Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 7010 (Piers )

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.