Piers note: No. 374. Dockyard: Naval Hospital, rear of Northwest end; with separate wooden Fever Ward to right; and transverse boundary Wall of 1808. To left is small octagonal summer-house(?). In distance is northern end of Officers' Quarters, Wellington Barracks, and in distance is roof of St. Mark's Church. Looking West from end of Hospital Wharf.
Date.: ca. 1883
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6872 (Piers 374) / negative N-4569
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.