Piers note: No. 342. Dockyard: Boat House and Slip, a wooden building just Southeast of Office Building, and between Numbers 1 and 2 Wharves. This Boat House was in existence at least in 1784 (Blaskowitz's plan). Looking South-southwest from end of Number 2 Wharf. Southeast end of back of Office Building to extreme right.
Date.: ca. 1882
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6847 (Piers 342)
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.