Piers note: No. 334. Dockyard: Porter's Lodge at present South Gate; old, rubble stone with wooden end, 1½ storeys, with lean-to roof, wooden porch and steps; against west Wall, just to Northwest of South Gate, and to Southwest of Official Residences (<No. 328 and No. 329). Looking westward. The original Gate, till 1844, was immediately beyond this Lodge. To right is seen end of No. 333.
Date.: ca. 1882
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6841 (Piers 334)
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.