Piers note: No. 333. Dockyard: Double Dwelling, old stone and some brick, 1½ storeys, with lean-to roof, and wooden porches; against west wall; to Northwest of Porter's Lodge (No. 334), and Southeast of No. 332. The end of present building is seen at right of No. 334. The original Dockyard Gate, till 1844, was between the present building and the Porter's Lodge (No. 334). Looking West.
Date.: ca. 1882
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6840 (Piers 333)
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.