Piers note: No. 335. Dockyard: Double Dwelling; old, stone, low 1½ storey with lean-to roof, and range of wooden out-buildings; against wall, at southern corner of Dockyard, at foot of Gerrish Street. Looking South-southwest, from site of Mast Pond, towards foot of Gerrish Street. All of the buildings seen in this picture, have been demolished. Sign of Wm. Kieley, groceries and liquors, seen at Northwest corner of Upper Water and Gerrish Streets.
Date.: ca. 1882
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6842 (Piers 335)
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.