Piers note: No. 257. Fort Ogilvie: Exterior of Southwestern Flank, as seen from the Cross Roads; showing last 7 inch R.M.L. Gun at angle of the Southwest Flank, and part of Loopholed Wall to left; seen through trees; about 1880. Looking North-northeast from one of the Park roads. The gun has three steps in front of the trunnions.
Date.: ca. 1880
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6937 (Piers 257) / negative N-1464
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.