Piers note: No. 43. Wellington or "C" Magazine, upper side Campbell Road: Original, southwestern unit of the Magazine, of ironstone with granite quoins, flat roof, and not banked with earth; before the addition was made in 1873 (see No. 104, No. 105, and No. 106); photographed 1870. Looking East from eastern side of Officers' Quarters; showing roof of Warden's Lodge of Naval Magazine and north part of town of Dartmouth in left distance.
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6977 (Piers 43) / negative N-2077
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.