Nova Scotia Archives

The Royal Engineers in Halifax

Dockyard, Halifax

Piers note: No. 356. Dockyard: Number 2 Store ("cordage, old", cables and sail stores); being Northern end of Store shown in No. 355. At right of door is stone inscribed GR. 1769, and yet the building is clearly shown in Short's view of 1759. Looking Northeast from West end of Number 1 Store.

Date.: ca. 1883

Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6854 (Piers 356)

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2024, Province of Nova Scotia.