Nova Scotia Archives

The Royal Engineers in Halifax

Citadel, Halifax

Piers note: No. 234. Citadel: Northwest Demi-Bastion; with opening to steps leading down to gun-room. (After 1878). Looking Southwest towards Camp Hill.

Date.: ca. 1879

Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6807 (Piers 234) / negative N-8742

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2024, Province of Nova Scotia.