The last of the early newspapers in Loyalist Shelburne, this title began in 1785, was printed on new equipment imported from England, and may have continued as late as 1796. It featured shipping and local news, weather reports, and reprints from newspapers in Saint John NB, Quebec, the United States and overseas. The publisher, James Humphreys, returned to his native Philadelphia in 1797, taking his press with him.
Issues from 1786 and 1787
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/newspapers/results/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.