Nova Scotia Archives

'An East Coast Port': Halifax in Wartime, 1939-1945

CHNS broadcasting

The Salvataion Army's Citadel, Brunswick Street, Halifax, was built in 1893; its cornerstone was laid by Premier W.S. Fielding. The Citadel closed in March 1961. [The Chronicle-Herald, 8 September 1962, p.17

Date: March 1941

Reference: CHNS Radio Station Nova Scotia Archives 1992-396 no. 38 38

Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/eastcoastport/archives/

Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.