This house is Ross and Macdonald house design T (terrace) 4.1, located on the north side of Stanley Court (now Stanley Place). The photograph belonged to William Smith, foreman for Ross and Macdonald.
Date: [10?] August 1920
Format: Copy print from original photograph
Photographer: Gauvin & Gentzel
Reference: William Smith Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1991-325 / negative N-7019
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/builtheritage/archives/
Crown copyright © 2021, Province of Nova Scotia.