Nova Scotia Archives

Woolford's Surveys: The Roads from Halifax to Windsor and Truro, 1817-18

''Commissioner's House, 1785-1909''

View of the back of the Commissioner's House in the Dockyard. The back looked out over the harbour and was almost identical to the front, except that it had a verandah with a ballustrade, modern in design. View looking north-north-east.

Date: ca. 1882

Reference: Nova Scotia Archives Photograph Collection: Navy: Dockyard: Commissoner's House: Rear, ca. 1882

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2024, Province of Nova Scotia.