Nova Scotia Archives

'Canada's Ocean Playground'

Well-Dressed Couple in a Chauffeur-Driven Automobile

Leaving an unidentified train station, Annapolis Royal. The car was owned by William H. (Bill) Edwards, proprietor of the Farmers Hotel

date: ca. 1925

photographe: Paul Yates

numéro de référence: Historic Restoration Society of Annapolis County Nova Scotia Archives accession no. 1988-269.1 no. 85

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2020, Province of Nova Scotia.