Piers note: No. 142. Pavilion Barracks Married Quarters: Eastern Block of the Barracks on Brunswick Street, view of the rear; 1876. Looking Northwest from a little South of corner of Brunswick and Buckingham Streets. The turnstile leads up to Glacis Barracks. Begun 1867, completed 1870.
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6945 (Piers 142) / negative N-6438
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.