Piers note: No. 66. Religious Buildings: Convent of the Sacred Heart, east side of, and neighbouring houses between Spring Garden Road (to right), Tower Road (in foreground) and Brockley's Lane (College Street, to left); about 1872. Looking West-southwest from upper part of a house on South Park Street, between Brenton Place and Spring Garden Road. The Convent is as it was, of wood, with "embattled" roof, before it was faced with brick. The house in right foreground is that of John H. Barnstead, Tower Road.
Date.: ca. 1872
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 7022 (Piers 66)
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.