Piers note: No. 38. Lumber Yard and Royal Engineers' Yard: Royal Engineers' Wharf (North Wharf); with large Willow-trees to left, and wooden stores to left and right, end of stone Royal Engineers' Office (No. 189) at extreme right; George's Island in distance; in or about 1870. Looking East towards George's Island, from near western boundary fence.
Date.: ca. 1870
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6917 (Piers 38) / negative N-2069
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.