Piers note: No. 244. Queen's Wharf: Flour Store, at Northeast part of property, opposite to Gate; old, wooden, 2½ storeys; about 1879. Looking North from front of store No. 247. This old store runs North-northwest and South-southeast. Bottles, etc., are seen at the top gable window. To left is seen the side of the old Fish Market, removed in February 1930, and a long-tailed truck. To right is a sentry-box, and behind it a bit of a low shed which is seen at extreme left in No. 243. "Flour Store" over door where man with rod is.
Date.: ca. 1879
Reference: Royal Engineers Nova Scotia Archives number 6956 (Piers 244)
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/royalengineers/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.