65 Cumberland Street. St. John's Parish Hall was originally built as the Lunenburg Township Court House in 1775. A new Court House was completed in 1893 and the original Court House was purchased by St. John's Parish in 1902.
Photographer: Robert Campbell
numéro de référence: Robert Campbell Nova Scotia Archives 1981-476 no. 6-33 / negative N-6-33
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/lunenburg/archives/
Crown copyright © 2020, Province of Nova Scotia.