Built at the expense of the British Government in 1754, St. John's was the first Church of England in Nova Scotia after St. Paul's in Halifax. The frame was brought from Boston, and enlarged in the 1870s.
date: ca. 1900
numéro de référence: Bailly Family Nova Scotia Archives 1985-562 no. 8 / negative FP/DN1427
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/lunenburg/archives/
Crown copyright © 2020, Province of Nova Scotia.