Three medals commemorating the 225th anniversary of the Founding of Lunenburg, NS on 7 June 1753, depicting the Bluenose and a fisherman, with the inscription "Incorporated Oct.31, 1888" . These Anniversary dollars were issued by the Town of Lunenburg's Board of Trade.
numéro de référence: Artifacts Collection Nova Scotia Archives no. 175.23
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/lunenburg/archives/
Crown copyright © 2020, Province of Nova Scotia.