These hydrostone houses are on the north side of Sebastian Place, west of Gottingen Street. The corner house was Ross & Macdonald design F1.1. The photograph belonged to William Smith, foreman for Ross & Macdonald.
Date: 24 March 1921
Photographer: Gauvin & Gentzel
Reference: William Smith Nova Scotia Archives 1991-325 / negative: N-7015
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/explosion/archives/
Crown copyright © 2023, Province of Nova Scotia.