Ross & Macdonald house design T [terrace] 4.1, located on the north side of Stanley Court (now Stanley Place). This photograph belonged to William Smith, foreman for Ross & Macdonald.
Date: 10 August 1920
Photographer: Gauvin & Gentzel
Reference: William Smith Nova Scotia Archives 1991-325 / negative: N-7019
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/explosion/archives/
Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.