Nova Scotia Archives

Brigs and Barques: Images and Artworks from the Age of Sail


John M. Blaikie

Built in 1885 at Londonderry (Great Village), NS by John M. Blaikie. Registered at Halifax, NS, registration no. 27, 1885; owned by McLellan & Blaikie and others; wrecked 4 May 1891.

Artist: William H. York

Reference: Documentary Art Collection Nova Scotia Archives 1979-147 364

Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/brigsbarqs/archives/

Crown copyright © 2021, Province of Nova Scotia.