Nova Scotia Archives

Brigs and Barques: Images and Artworks from the Age of Sail


Built in 1882 at Kingsport, NS by Peter R. Creighton. Registered at Windsor, NS, registration no. 10, 1882; owned by C.R. Burgess and others. Abandoned at sea 18 May 1904.

Artist: unsigned

Reference: Documentary Art Collection Nova Scotia Archives 1979-147 294

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2024, Province of Nova Scotia.