Built in 1877 at Hantsport, NS by John B. North. Registered at Windsor, NS, registration no. 13, 1877; owned by John B. North and others; sold to Norwegian interests. In August 1899 renamed Mariana Madre.
Artist: John Loos
Reference: Documentary Art Collection Nova Scotia Archives 1979-147 326
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/brigsbarqs/archives/
Crown copyright © 2020, Province of Nova Scotia.