Nova Scotia Archives

Brigs and Barques: Images and Artworks from the Age of Sail

John Johnson

Built in 1874 at Annapolis, NS by C.D. Pickels. Registered at Annapolis, NS, registration no. 10, 1874; owned by C.D. Pickels; sold to Norwegian interests, 2 June 1899. Abandoned December 1896.

Artist: H. Petersen & P.C. Holm

Reference: Documentary Art Collection Nova Scotia Archives 1979-147 19 / negative no.: N-9289 N-8990

Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/brigsbarqs/archives/

Crown copyright © 2022, Province of Nova Scotia.