Nova Scotia Archives

Woolford's Surveys: The Roads from Halifax to Windsor and Truro, 1817-18

Three Mile House, Fairview

Three Mile House was owned by Mr. Gough and was a favourite picnic place. The proprietor also had a zoo.

Reference: Tom Connors Collection #814 Nova Scotia Archives Photograph Collection: Fairview: Hotels: Three Mile House

Nova Scotia Archives —

Crown copyright © 2024, Province of Nova Scotia.