"Samson engine used to transport coal from the coal mine in Stellarton to the loading grounds at Abercrombie Coal Pier." Photo taken in New Glasgow, adjacent to CNR Station; the tender and coach are replicas built when the Samson returned to Pictou County in 1950.
Credit: Museum of Industry
Reference: Stellarton Mining Museum Museum of Industry no. I91.32.578 / negative N-19701
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/meninmines/archives/
Crown copyright © 2020, Province of Nova Scotia.