Fader Brothers, wholesale and retail victuallers and dealers in all kinds of meats, vegetables, provisions, etc. was established in 1877 by Albert, John and Silas Fader. The firm moved to this location in 1885, but went out of business in 1888.
Reference: Fader Nova Scotia Archives 1972-21 no. 24
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/halifax/archives/
Crown copyright © 2021, Province of Nova Scotia.