This elementary school is located on the north side of Watt Street. It was built initially as a Roman Catholic facility within the city's educational system, which provided separate schools for Protestant and Roman Catholic children.
Photographer: E.A. Bollinger
Date: 15 October 1948
Reference: E.A. Bollinger Nova Scotia Archives 1975-305 1984 no. 4852-4
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/halifax/archives/
Crown copyright © 2020, Province of Nova Scotia.