The reverse of this photograph shows the name 'Andrew Yeadon'. McAlpine's Halifax City Directory for 1909 lists Andrew Yeadon, of Yeadon's Quarry, residing at 160 Quinpool Road. On Geological Survey Map Sheet 68 (image No.21), the Yeadon Granite Quarry is between the Herring Cove Road and Long Lake, Spryfield.
Photographer: Gauvin and Gentzell
Reference: Jean Holder Nova Scotia Archives 1980-195 no. 28 / neg. no.: N-0181
Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/halifax/archives/
Crown copyright © 2021, Province of Nova Scotia.