This church was built in 1895 to replace the original, which was about 70 years old. The architect was William Critchlow Harris (1854 – 1913).
Topic: Built Heritage
Date: [ca. 1920]
Reference: Archives Isle Madame Historical Society AO-029
For more information, please contact the Isle Madame Historical Society / LeNoir Forge Museum.
Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/islemadame/archives/
Copyright © 2020, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.