Lighthouses were a vital part of island life. This light established in 1877 on Mouse Island was decommissioned in the 1960’s.
Topic: Built Heritage
Reference: Archives Isle Madame Historical Society PDGO-057.1
For more information, please contact the Isle Madame Historical Society / LeNoir Forge Museum.
Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/islemadame/archives/
Copyright © 2020, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.