Following a number of contentious battles between Lunenburg and Bridgewater, on April 28, 1893 the Nova Scotia Legislature decided to build a court house in Bridgewater. The court house on Pleasant Street in Bridgewater served the community until it was sold in 2010.
Photographer: Dewey Photographic Studio
Date: [ca. 1930]
Reference: DesBrisay Museum 699.6
For more information about DesBrisay Museum's exhibits, programs and events, please visit our website.
Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/bridgewater/archives/
Copyright © 2023, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.