Council of Nova Scotia Archives

DesBrisay Museum, Bridgewater

Construction of water pipes across LaHave River

Bridgewater required a good water supply after the devastating fire of 1899. By October 1902 service connections had been made to more than eighty homes and forty hydrants installed.

Date: 1902

Reference:  DesBrisay Museum 699.1

bridgewater  Logo

For more information about DesBrisay Museum's exhibits, programs and events, please visit our website.


Search Nova Scotia's Database of Archival Descriptions in

Council of Nova Scotia Archives —

Copyright © 2023, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.