Council of Nova Scotia Archives

DesBrisay Museum, Bridgewater

Map of Bridgewater

By an Act of the Nova Scotia Legislature, passed in 1874, a survey was made by Mr. J. W. Andrews, Crown Land Surveyor, of land to comprise the town plot of Bridgewater. Boundaries were defined and streets laid out.

Date: 1878

Reference:  DesBrisay Museum 99.22

bridgewater  Logo

For more information about DesBrisay Museum's exhibits, programs and events, please visit our website.


Search Nova Scotia's Database of Archival Descriptions in

Council of Nova Scotia Archives —

Copyright © 2024, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.