20: The John Church house on Water St. built in 1822. Now owned by Ross Gresner.
21: The "Brown" house, built by Mr. Wheelock, 1831. Divided by him so his mother could live on one side. Water St., opposide corner to Church house.
22: The John Church house. The windows were changed at one time.
Reference: Coward family Nova Scotia Archives Album No. 24
For further information, please contact the Nova Scotia Archives
Council of Nova Scotia Archives — https://archives.novascotia.ca/communityalbums/bridgetown/archives/
Copyright © 2020, Council of Nova Scotia Archives.